Monday 26 January 2009

Producing a professional DVD will requires shooting, editing etc.


I'm now free!! As for now, I'm ready to help you capture & deliver your magical moments on video as I now doing my work as a freelance.

For your information, producing a professional DVD will requires shooting, editing, post-production, voice-over (if necessary), converting the video into DVD format & packaging (see sample). Wow! such a lot of work!

No need to worry about the price, I will work along your budget & timeframe :) I can guarantee to deliver the end product as fast as 3 days!

I serve not only weddings but also corporate videos, pilot programmes, personal portfolio, events such as product launching, graduation, birthdays, activities etc. Both in VCD or DVD format. Please feel free to browse through my portfolio & do contact me if you need the help. My service covers KL & Selangor only but if theres a need & the price is good, why not ! Please make arrangements at least 3 days before the shoot, as my schedule is very tight. Alhamdulillah rezeki semakin bertambah... :) Remember, with my help, you will never miss your magical moments again !

If u have any ideas or stories that you believe can be shared with the Malaysian , do notify me through email or sms ok. TQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free all Free

CO.CC:Free Domain